Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

My hair is naturally light golden blond and Botticelli-curly, and my eyes change between a bright aqua blue and a duller, calmer blue, though they stay the brighter shade most of the time. However, I cut off my hair to about 2-3 inches and died it a dark reddish brown in March. It's faded to a dirty blond and I've kept it relatively the same length - it looks good on me, but I'm getting bored of the same style all the time.



I'm thinking of dyeing it back to the dark reddish color I had before.



Questions:



A) Should I dye my hair back?



B) My eyes are huge, but pretty round. I don't want to look like an alien, so I have to use soem eye makeup in order to even out their shape. However, a lot of eyeliner and mascara is too harsh for my pale skin. What makeup pallet should I choose to bring out my eyes, and what mascara can I use that will thicken my long lashes withough clumping?



C) Can I use bright colors for makeup without looking crazy? I'm tired of the same old, same old.



Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

First off, Spring and Summer are right around the corner. Bright, fun colors as well as hair are all awaiting you. That being said I would totally not reccomend dying your hair back to a shade of red. Redheads are sexy, but I think you should flaunt your own naturally blond beauty. If you're tired of the same old style then try styling it different. Use different products or try heat styling with a blow dryer. Have fun with it!



I am going to answer B and C together in this paragraph because it all pertains to the eyes. Good colors for blue eyes are generally silvers, kohl's and charcoals because they balance the blue and draw the attention into them. One color I think you would love is made by Rimmel Ungerground and is called Smokin'! Kohl Eyeshadow. It's a gorgeous silvery color that will make your eyes go pow, and will balance with your light skin tone. You can pick that up at any Target or Ulta store. For mascara, one that thickens the eyelashes really well is made by Fresh Supernova. My girlfriend has these puny blond eyelashes of doom, and she puts this on and her eyelashes go from scrawny to sexy in 2 seconds flat. I know that they carry that product in Sephora stores.



For this and more fun beauty advice, check out http://swedyn.blogspot.com



Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

having blonde hair and blue eyes does NOT make you the whole package, sweetie.



Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

who cares if u have blonde hair and blue eyes? u could have a huge nose or be 200 lbs.



tanned girls with dark features are more attractive anyway



Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

dont dye your hair black, black takes forever to get out of your hair you either have to cut it out or wait for it to grow out because youll have to strip it about 3 times and then your hair will become so dried out it makes the desert look like an ocean, something in black hair dye also can make your chance of cancer higher, go with a loreal fiera red, its really pretty and shimmery



maybeline XXL is good and doesnt clump much if you use a light tan eyeshadow but still darker than your skin your eyes look smaller



and bright colors depends on the color, hot pink eyeshadow is too wild, but bright blue can be good unless you do it like the woman on the drew carey show



Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

Blue-eyed blonds are the best lookers but all that text is very, very boring. How about some nice and shiny images.



Edit: You don't have to explain yourself. Blue eyes and blond hair belong only to Nordic Caucasian populations and have been a symbol of their beauty for centuries. Don't let a couple of ugly twats worry you.



Blond hair, blue eyes, the whole package. How can I spice it up?

whole package?



really?

No comments:

Post a Comment