Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where in the UK can I buy temporary blue hair dye fairly cheap? Either in stores or online.?

Preferably a male dye. I want a kind of deep electric blue preferably, but any shade of blue. I do NOT want permanent hair dye, and the product must be obtainable by a UK resident.



I don't mind if I have to order it off the internet or if I go into a store and buy it.



Where in the UK can I buy temporary blue hair dye fairly cheap? Either in stores or online.?

I would go into Boots. I got mine from their, and I have seen alod of different colours, im sure I was blue, and i saw male as well. But be careful, (i am female though) i got dark red which was wash-in and lasts for 6 washes, but i kept puttin new dye over it and its taken months to get out. So just make sure its all out before you put more in.



But yeah, boots is defiantly a good place to go



Where in the UK can I buy temporary blue hair dye fairly cheap? Either in stores or online.?

You could get a product called Manic Panic... i just found a TON on Ebay there's the link to someone that has an Ebay store with a bunch of it in all colors..... there's even a store Called Hot Topic that carries it, I'm not sure if you would have in in the UK though

No comments:

Post a Comment