Saturday, August 1, 2009

Streaking/ highlighting hair blue?

I'm thinking of streaking/highlighting my hair at home to blue



My natural hair colour is black.



Couldn't I just dye my hair like a light colour like blond then dye blue over top of that to really make the blue show up? or will that just really ruin my hair and possibly not work?



Or should I just bleach my hair? and then dye it blue?



Streaking/ highlighting hair blue?

If you just want streaks then bleach the parts where you want it blue. You might want to get a hair dresser to do it if it's your first time and they can kinda walk you through it and help you out. Then put the blue on. For best results leave it on for about 40 minutes and then rinse with cool-cold water and use a little conditioner! I suggest special effects hair dye! It works great!



good luck :]



Streaking/ highlighting hair blue?

If you want to do it, you'll have to bleach it. theres no other way.



going from black is really, really hard. you'll probably need to bleach it at least twice to get it light enough to really absorb the blue. After you do it, just make sure you take care of your hair! Condition it often!



Streaking/ highlighting hair blue?

I think dyeing your hair and then highlighting it might fry it i don't know your hair type but that would fry my hair, but it also depends on the blue you are going to be dyeing it, a light blue or navy blue, call and ask a stylist and ask what they think about it



Streaking/ highlighting hair blue?

bleach then blue is correct...



come in and let me help you,



Nancy Parshall



thehaircolorsalon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment