Thursday, October 8, 2009

Black hair && Blue eyes ??

I have naturally very very dark hair , although not quite jet black . And I also have brown eyes . I have recently been thinking of getting blueish contacts or maybe like a steel grayish blue ? I' m not sure though , what are your opinions and what color blue or steel grayish blue do you think would be best ? Help , Please ? ? ?



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

Keep it brown, let people like you just as you are!



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

i would get purple or yellow that would be neat.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

blue would be beautiful



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

mmmmm hot and dreamy



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

that would be so pretty! it would make you look like..... WOW or interesting. definately do it



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

colored contacts tend to look very fake.



you sound pretty the way you are.



most guys think natural beauty is best anyway =]



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

Hmmm, that'd be pretty cool, =] I think the blue would be better.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

I love brown eyes. Keep it natural baby.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

That would be pretty but people would probably know that you had them, an emerald green or hazel would do better!



Good Luck!



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

Black hair green eyes, my opinion is i like blue eyes with blond hair



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

Its a good look. I have natural deep dark brown hair and Ive worn the non perscription contacts before in a grey. It looked good, I just got tired of always putting them in after a while.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

Jet black hair and blue eyes would be very nice. I dont' suggest you have a pale complection though..



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

i have black hair, and brown eyes, but i have dark navy-ish blue contacts. they look natural and i always get complemented on my eyes.



personally, as long as its not like bright blue, i think any blue would be okay.



: )



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

I have natural blue eyes and I really think I'm gonna dye my hair back dark brown because blue eyes and dark hair look SO good! The dark hair makes you eyes stand out so much and it looks great! Go for it! Blue or the grayish blue..but with the gray tint it may look really un-natural and strange? Go for the blue first then maybe progress to the gray if you like..but I think it will look very good!



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

plz be yourelf i hate it when girls are fake and shiett.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

dark hair with blue or green eyes is usually very pretty cuz it makes the eye color stand out :) uum im not sure what shade of blue to suggest though



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

SOUNDS AWESOME! DO IT



this is more of an aqua, but still perrrtyyy.



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



this is cool color...*dont be disturbed, its a HUGE picture, and really close up on the eye....kinda creepy, but just so you're forewarned....)



http://www.drgaelriverz.com/images/EWach...



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

I think that these would suit you better because of the dark hair, they're very pretty too..



http://www.coloredcontacts.com/lenses_fr...



http://www.coloredcontacts.com/lenses_fr...



:) %26lt;3~



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

A steel blue would look really interesting, make people look twice. It doesn't matter so much about the colour as how you feel about it.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

i don't know, i have been tempted to get colored contacts before too and i changed my mind, thinking, what if i get addicted to them and then my natural color doesn't look as good to me? like what if i only feel pretty with the fake color? and what if i were to meet a guy who thought that my eye color was MY eyecolor and then he was not as enchanted when he found out it wasn't natural.



Mainly I didn't do it because I would rather try to play up my natural color, and think of it this way, what ever eye color you have, it is someones favorite. Someone prefers Brown eyed girls, and with dark hair, come on that is a good combo.



Good luck.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

Bright blue would be pretty. I love dark hair and bright eyes.



Black hair %26amp;%26amp; Blue eyes ??

BLUE BLUE BLUE ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment