Thursday, October 8, 2009

What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Stick with the color God/Mother Nature gave you; it's always the most flattering.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Blue



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

neither. go blonde.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

get pink highlights wear the hair frames your face in the front. My ex g/f had that...its sooooo hott



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

keep it light brown. if u dye it any other color you will be ugly and look stupid and you will never ever get a boyfriend and be alone all your life



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Brown lol...personally I like girls natural but seeing as how you don't know me or really care what I think and will probably never see or know me it's all in what you want...if I had to pick one of the other colors...blue. :)



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

definitely go with blue. Like Windows XP blue.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Blonde



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

its so easy,just go to hair barber he will tell you wat to do



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

you should dye it light brown. just go all natural. or whatever. i'm all natural and i look like the what should i do retard, only i got more hair



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Pink, because it's the lighest color...darker colors are harder to get out if you don't like it...plus it looks good on people, and it's my favorite color ;)



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Shocking pink. A Crayola color.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Pink !! It doesn't matter i would never see you with it??



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

i think u should dye it blue



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Green! Too many already have pink. Blue's cool, but green is the best!



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

Which Muppet are you trying to emulate?



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

If you are looking for a punk look, you can get your hair stripped of color at a salon. Then use Kool-aid (without the sugar added) as a rinse until you find the colors you want. Cyndi Lauper used to do this for her punk look back in the day. Then when you want to change back, just get a rinse in the color you like!



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

I think you need to dye your hair pink because that will look so pretty on you.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

be festive do one half red and the other green.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

if you bleach your hair before coloring it any of these colors, the color will come out more vibrant. if you go with blue, it will eventually fade into a weird greenish color, so you'll have to keep up with maitenance. pink will turn orangish the same way. i haven't had any experience with green before, so i'm not sure about that one. i like blue hair best.



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

green would look like a booger so either pink or blue



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

blue would be great



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

red but if you already have tryed that then how about streaks



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

If it is for the christmas season, do green andd red. Have a merry christmas!



What color should i dye my hair? blue pink or green? i have light brown hair!!?

It depends on your skin color, if you're white, then go with blue. If medium then go with green, and if dark skin then go with pink or just keep it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment