Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

I was told that I need it relly light blonde to get it blue. I bought the bottles of blue dye and a bleacing kit. I bleached it and it didnt come out light blonde. Do I gotta dye it blonde again? The blue dye is still sitting in my bathroom until I can get my hair the right shade of blonde. What do I need to do to get it light blonde? My hair was a dark brown to start. Thanks in advance for the advice.



Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

As long as you bleached it it should come out DONT bleach it anymore.



Your killing your hair.



And also note you cant wash your hair every day



o as long as you canwithout washing



I know it sounds gross but it will stay in much longer



And you have to touch up the blue about every 2 weeks



Since its a unatural color



Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

go to a salon. by doing at home your risking you hair's health. and please don't dye it blue. it would just look to weird.



Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

go to sallys or some hair store and ask can you find me a die that will turn my hair light blond. or just bleach it.



Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

I have very dark hair and did blue a few years ago. The only dye that worked for me was called Manic Panic and I didnt have to bleach it. No really. I dont know what they put in that stuff. But when I did it dark red, I used Manic Panic's Lightening kit to lighten the black hair first. It worked awesome. That brand is available at Sally's, Urban Outfitters and Tower Records (does that even still exist?) -- anyway you can also probably get it online. Good Luck !



Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

go to a salon....



Dying my hair blue? Help please...?

try a salon or a beauty shop the may help

No comments:

Post a Comment