Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

This summer, I'm pretty much doing something that I've never really done before.... I want to dye my hair blue. My friend told me that first, I need to bleech my hair to do anything. How does that work?



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

well it's best you go to a salon... it's a powdered bleach and a cream you mix them together and put it on ur hair with foils this is actually to make your hair blonde....i think you don't really need to blach it ...but i do recomend that you go to the salon to do it...



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

you can buy bleach stuff. but why blue?



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

She's right. First you have to bleach your hair so the blue will show up (unless you're blonde) and then you apply the hair dye. But make sure you REALLY want to do this because you'll be stuck with it and touching it up is difficult. Also the bleach will process your hair and make it damaged if you don't take care of it. You'll need to get shampoo for color treated/dry hair.



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

In my opinion its easier to just use blue hair spray. It works well, i've done it before!



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

well, you have to void your hair of all color before adding a color. that's like trying to paint a black box blue. it won't show up because the black is darker. or if it does show up, it'll be a dark blue. you bleach your hair to act as a 'primer', to get your hair to a lighter color so that the added color's full effect will show up.



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

I dyed my hair blue before, If you have dark hair, you might want to bleach it, before dying it. I wouldn't recommend dyeing your hair blue becuase it eventually fades to green which doesn't look too pretty and you have to keep redying it.



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

Bleach can really ruin your hair, but if you insist on doing this, buy hair bleach. DO NOT use regular bleach. You can go to any drug store and get hair bleach. Also, if your gonna dye it blue and you want to keep it looking vibrant, you are going to have to dye it again every 4-6 weeks. other-wise you will end up with washed out, half dyed, teal/blue hair. and CONDITION after you have used the bleach...ALOT!



Hair dye [[blue!!]]?

If your blond. I don't think you need to bleach it first.



http://www.howtocolorhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment