Thursday, October 8, 2009

Red hair. blue/grey eyes. 5'5. and 125lbs.?

I'm a 15 year old and i have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. I have had 3 boyfriends and they're not always the popular or rly rly good looking ones. i feel like red hair is ugly on me. and i hate haveing red hair. my friends tell me i'm gourgous but r they just being goods firends? guys at my school i guess just say red hair is ugly. butt, i'm not one of the red heads with pale skin and w/e. i just don't know anymore, i want to give up on trying to get a b/f cuz i think i'm never too good enough. what sould i do?



Red hair. blue/grey eyes. 5'5. and 125lbs.?

you cant blame anything on your red hair b.c Im a natural redhead and get ALOT of attention from men- enough for my bf to always comment on guys checking me out lol. My whole life I have gotten compliments on my red hair from guys and gals alike. I get told quite often by men and women that I'm beautiful. Natural red hair is such a beautiful vibrant color and its unique...you should never feel your unattractive b.c your different...



Red hair. blue/grey eyes. 5'5. and 125lbs.?

dye your hair and go tanning.



not that hard, einstein.



Red hair. blue/grey eyes. 5'5. and 125lbs.?

dude, i'm jealous. red hair is so rare. i love it, every redhead i know is gorgeous, seriously. i wishhh i had red hair and blue eyes. OWN IT.



Red hair. blue/grey eyes. 5'5. and 125lbs.?

omg im soo jelous.. red heads are so pretty! my mom is a red head and i wish i got those genes, but i didnt.



DON"T CHANGE!!!



Red hair. blue/grey eyes. 5'5. and 125lbs.?

Nothing is wrong with red hair, be natural, its better than fake tanning and changing your hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment