Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

Is this the perfect woman? The most beautiful girls in the world look like that: Adriana Lima, Megan Fox, etc... just to name a few. Is this the key to beauty?



What do you think of this combination?



I personally think it's beautiful and it's the most beautiful combination in the world.



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

Um...okay, well, I'm sure some girls look pretty that way, but it's not just your hair, skin, and eye color that make you pretty.



it depends on your features, your bone structure...your taste.



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

pale skin looks better



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

i dont think there is a combination to beauty, you can have dark skin and like rainbow hair and you can still be beautiful, its just how you interperate it



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I have dark skin too ( a caramel complextion) and I keep my hair dark, but I wish I had blue eyes. I think that comination is beautiful. I also think dark brown eyes are beautiful also!



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

There is no "key look" to beauty....don't be so naive!



Obviously, this is opinionated...



鍗?鍗?/p>

Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

I think Megan Fox looks like a common red light tranny. I like pale, green eyed, red haired girls.



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

sorry I'm no beauty expert and not beautiful my self but if you need to look for it in a bottle or on a sun bench or if it has to be this color or that then you need to look some where els..



It is not what you see it is how you feel (not with your hands)..



A blind man can not see dark skin blue eyes or any of those things so how does he know what beauty is??



If you think you are than so be it if you do not then so be it ...



me my self I'm just right with out dark skin blue eyes and a tan......



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

I always thought blonde hair



blue eyes



really tan



was always the best.



Dark hair, blue eyes, tan skin...?

Sounds unattractive.



I have green eyes, natural blonde hair and fair skin, I actually think that's the most attractive :)



Plus, blue eyes are to common, and tan skin looks dirty, and dark hair is boring lol

No comments:

Post a Comment