Sunday, July 26, 2009

Temporary blue hair dye...please help! PLEASE?

So yeah, temporary blue hair dye. Can I get it at Wal*Mart? Have you used it? What brand? Thanks!



Temporary blue hair dye...please help! PLEASE?

probably not at walmart...try like a sallys beauty supply or something.



Manic panic sucks it fades away really easily. a good brand is called jeremy russel's punky colour or something like that.



oh and if your hair is dark, you'll have to bleach it so the color will show.



Temporary blue hair dye...please help! PLEASE?

never used it, I don't plan on using it, but any drug store and wal mart would have it. get the type that washes out, don't get the spray or gel kind



Temporary blue hair dye...please help! PLEASE?

Check out Sally Beauty Supply or a place like it. I was there recently and they have a pretty good selection. I've never used it but if I was going to thats where I would get it.



Temporary blue hair dye...please help! PLEASE?

I got the type that washes out from walmart it looked good. I can almost make the high lights look real what you do is you spray ure whole hair and than brush it..

No comments:

Post a Comment