Thursday, July 30, 2009

I dyes my hair blue/black ???

I dyed it that color like a month ago and i got tired of it so i dyed it just plainblack but when i get in the light it still shines blue... is that normal?? The blue dnt bother me at all i just thought the black would cover it up. But is the blue gonna be in my hair for a long time?? thanx!



I dyes my hair blue/black ???

Blue is used to make black dye. The Blue will wash out over time, but how quickly depends on how fine the hair shaft is. Courser hair (thicker hair shaft) has more room to retain dyes.



Little Tip, Very Dark Brown is a much better color for most people, and it still 'look's black.



I dyes my hair blue/black ???

If your original colour of the hair is black, then your hair will grow and soon your blue hair will be gone..



I dyes my hair blue/black ???

it could be because of the hair dye brand you chose. I naturally have black hair and a few years ago got some teal streaks in my hair (the streaks had to be bleached before they were died teal). When i got tired of them i decided to just color all of my hair black. I used Feria and it didn't cover the streaks all the way. Like you said, it didn't look fully black. I tried Hydrience next and that worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment