Thursday, July 30, 2009

I tried to die my hair blue, I bleached it first, then put the blue in and it went red, what can I d

The Dye you used is a cheap variety, that when mixed with the bleach (which you most likely used when it was freshly bleached) mixed with the dye, and the blue turned bright. This ends in a pink(ish) result. Try either washing it out, redying it, or waiting a week, bleaching it, and then letting the bleach dry before you bleach it.



I tried to die my hair blue, I bleached it first, then put the blue in and it went red, what can I do to fix t

How the heck did it turn red?! lol



Try a color remover...you can buy one called ColorOops at Walgreens for like $10.99 :]



I tried to die my hair blue, I bleached it first, then put the blue in and it went red, what can I do to fix t

you'll have to bleach over it, but i wouldn't recommend it because you've probably already fried your hair enough.



go to a salon for major changes! always!



I tried to die my hair blue, I bleached it first, then put the blue in and it went red, what can I do to fix t

leave it if ur hair is already thin and have split ends because ur scalp won't be able to handle it... and roots will be more damaged and you'll itch like crazy. leave it for about a month and got to salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment