Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is the red suit/blue hair version of the 1999 Alpha Ghost In The Shell figure a variant, or is it pi

I bought it today, and I was looking for a picture to show a friend, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet. It's from the same mould as the "white out" figure which can be found using any kind of search, but the hair is pale blue and the costume is red. I bought it on a whim because I thought the weird colouring was retro, but apparently the figure isn't even that old. I'm very interested in knowing where it came from originally.



Is the red suit/blue hair version of the 1999 Alpha Ghost In The Shell figure a variant, or is it pirated?

Would you be able to call the manufacturer and ask? Otherwise, you could use this guide to help you determine if it's bootleg or not:



http://www.digital.anime.org.uk/piratefa...

No comments:

Post a Comment