Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

what colour of eye shadow should i wear?



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

ooh i was going to say like black



cause itll make your blue eyes stand out more



cause i have hazel eyes



and dark brown/black hair



and if i wear black eyeshadow



my eyes look light brown almost greenn



so id say black.



but i think most people would disagree



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

I think a copper eyeshadow. Copper eyeshadow really flatters blue eyes and makes them stand out.



Hope that helped! x



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

Sparkly nude colors work for me(Victoria's secret BEAUTY rush eyeshadow) but I also like browns. My hairs dark blonde-chesnut(it changes on it's own) and my eyes are hypnotize light pool-stormy ocean(they change too).



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

Green goes well, also a metallic gray or a silver sparkly one



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

WEIRD! I have a really good friend who's name is Alexis and has brown hair and blue eyes!



Anyway, try light blues, browns, navy blue is nice, and plums. THose will bring out your eyes!



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

I love, love LOVE browns!!!



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

I Wear blue and i get hot silverish blue eyes. then boys hit on me!!! i have a boyfriend though!!!:-D



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

green



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

like a light pink or something thats not to dark



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

i think cool colors are best to match the blue eyes. I think an light, metallic blue or green would look fabulous on you. hope this helps!



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

A green would create an attraction to the eye when looking at the face (yours of course). Try something dark but shiny if u kno wut i mean!



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

for brown any color- but purples and greens look good-- for blues try browns -- any shades--



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

i would use probably browns



Brown hair , Blue Eyes?

I have brown hair and blue eyes and I wear whatever color eye shadow I feel like wearing,

No comments:

Post a Comment