Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to know what is the name of that guy with the blue hair in inuyasha movie?

did anybody see that inuyasha movie if so what was the name of that guy with the blue hair and it's in a braid a back braid please i need to know cuz i think he is hot and i want him on my screensaver



I want to know what is the name of that guy with the blue hair in inuyasha movie?

Gaaahh..I forgot as well...but I do have the movie...look up the characters of Inuyasha Fire on the Mystic Island in wikipedia. You always get answers there! Have a nice feudal era!



I want to know what is the name of that guy with the blue hair in inuyasha movie?

His name is Ryura. He's one of the "Four War Gods."



I want to know what is the name of that guy with the blue hair in inuyasha movie?

ryura and the spellcaster

No comments:

Post a Comment