Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do i put blue colored hair to my Yahoo! Avatar ?

i have seen some people use Yahoo! Avatars Girls with blue hair, from where is that??



How do i put blue colored hair to my Yahoo! Avatar ?

Click on your name next to your picture and it'll bring up My Q%26amp;A.



Right below where it says "About" should be a link for Edit My Info



Click that link and on the next page where it says Picture click on Edit My Yahoo Avatar.



Use the avatar wizard from there.



When you get to hair color there is a series of color icons next to it. You can customize by clicking one of those colors.



How do i put blue colored hair to my Yahoo! Avatar ?

As far as I know, you can't. If there isn't an option for blue hair, you can't have blue hair. Yahoo should expand the avatar, give a lot of options. And what if you have less than a model's body and want your avatar to more closely reflect your reality? Yahoo is shortsighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment