Friday, July 24, 2009

Black, Red and Electric Blue hair?

I currently have Black hair and I'm finding it very boring so I was wondering how would I look with blue at the bottom of my hair (like the under layers) then have some black hair and then red but still on the under layers of my hair because I dont want the teachers killing me



Black, Red and Electric Blue hair?

Personally, I think that would look cool. I would check your schools dress code first though. That way your teachers won't get mad. If you do it, you should post a pic.



*Go for it then. You can tell them it's school spirit.



Black, Red and Electric Blue hair?

don't do red do the electric blue



red is gross color when its not natrual i just don't like how it looks



electric blue would look pretty especially since you have black hair

No comments:

Post a Comment