Friday, July 24, 2009

Why does my permanent blue/black hair dye always wash out?

It doesn't fade!! so don't give me that! it completly washes out within 3-4 days! I am positive it is permanent. Is there such thing as having hair dye REPELANT hair??!? Will it work better if i go to a professional?



Why does my permanent blue/black hair dye always wash out?

Use a stronger developer (preferably 40 volume, you can pick it up at Sally) and right after you rinse the dye out, deep condition it to seal the cuticle. The stronger developer will lift the cuticle on the hair up much more, and will allow the color to saturate the hair shaft better. Seal it in and you should be fine.



I'm going to guess you have very thick hair, maybe Asian or Native American/Mestiza type? Mine's that type, and it always requires a stronger developer.



Why does my permanent blue/black hair dye always wash out?

I HATE when my blue hair dye fades to that green.



So I thought you were talking about that



but then you said it completely washes out which is weird.



Did you do it correctly?



Try getting it done by a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment