Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blue Hair!?

I'm planning on getting salon quality blue streaks in my brownish-redish hair. I have researched several over the counter hair dyes and am a little concerned. Will the salon hair dye bleed like most over the counters and will I be able to dye over it in about 3 months. I plan on doing this over the summer and will be out of town so I really can't worry about packing touch up dye or worrying if I am going to drip if I go into the rain. Please Help!!



Blue Hair!?

well if a stylist is doing it,then it should be fine. mainly because its their job to do your hair without flaws. but just to make sure,call them and ask-or when u go in to have it done,u can ask then,



hope it turns out well!



Blue Hair!?

well my friend who has dark brown hair recently got bright red streaks and it hasnt bled or anything.



If you get it from a salon, it will not.



If you do it yourself chances are it WILL



Blue Hair!?

I dont think a salon would use over the counter. but just incase ask them if it will bleed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment