Friday, July 24, 2009

Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

I'm a Chinese male with a fair skin, I want a dark blue hair, any opinions? I've looked up some photos on Google and found some people with electric blue hairs and they simply look aweful! But I haven't changed my mind yet. Coz there are some amine characters with blue hair and they look good. Besides I don't want to choose the "safe" way to go for dark red or something, I'd like to go to the extreme.



Thanks.



Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

I have naturally dark brown hair, and I've had blue (and green and everything else except grey). The trick is to BLEACH FIRST to an even tonality. A bleach job on black hair may yield orange, but the blue should go over that no problem. Some brands of blue dye are royal blue but these days there are a couple of brands that offer navy blue which would look totally awesome on an Asian guy IMO because in bad light or from afar it'd look black. There are also some temporary (wash out) colors that come as a spray, maybe you should try those first :)



Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

try streaking your hair blue and if that looks good, then go for it.



Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

Why don't you try out a couple of dark blue streaks? That would be cool.



Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

I had blue hair :]



Blue doesn't last as long as some other unnatural hair colours. And it can fade to grey or brown. Blue would look nice on you if you have fair skin.



Give it a go, you only live once ^_____^



Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

Here in USA, "blue hairs" are very old ladies with hair turned blue from 50 years of bleaching. Now that's disturbing !



Hey has anyone tries a BLUE hair?

I don't think it will be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment