Sunday, July 26, 2009

EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

I used some manic panic 3 days ago on my bleached hair. It was "after midnight blue" (cobalt). I washed it like 15 times and it stained my hair light green. Is there any way to get it out without bleaching it again??



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

Try a wash get some 30 volume cream peroxide available at a beauty supply store.mix 2 oz of this and 2oz. of water and 2oz. of shampoo. Put this mixture on damp hair then leave on for up to 45 minutes. The wash out and deep condition your hair.(put conditioner on your hair and then cover it with a plastic shower cap) Leave this on for 30 minutes. If this doesn't take out the excess die you'll have to re bleach your hair. Good Luck.



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

It will eventually wash out, but it will take a LONG time. You are most likely going to have to bleach again.



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

cool



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

I don't know if this will work but try using some lemon on your hair. When my hair used to turn green from swimming in pools with chlorine my mom put it on my hair and it became blonde again. Hope this helps



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

I would shampoo your hair, about 7 times in a row, 2 times a day. This should help the process. Most rinses come out in about 21 washes.



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

You may need to bleach it again.



EMERGENCY!!! Blue dye stained my hair??

Hi, I actually read this really good article about it, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...

No comments:

Post a Comment