Friday, July 24, 2009

I've dark brown hair, want to dye it blue, I'll bleach it -Manic Panic 40 vol kit, then go

So v. dark brown hair... I'll bleach with Manic Panic 40 vol kit - and then dye it blue with Manic Panic Bad Boy Blue Hair Colour Cream. Anyone know how well this work? I want a really bright blue that stands out...



Also will I still be able to use gel/clay/wax or something in dyed hair? Anyone know how long results will last? And will I be able to just top it up with more colour cream? New to dying so any help appreciated :)



I've dark brown hair, want to dye it blue, I'll bleach it -Manic Panic 40 vol kit, then go blue -will this wk?

My room mate did the same thing except she went orange. If the color you get is perminant then it will probably only fade a little bit and you'll have to grow it out. If it is semi perminant it will probably last a month maybe two. Keep in mind that blue dye fades to grey. If you bleach it, it will be INSANELY BLUE! Just make sure you keep it on your head for a long time and you'll be fine! Oh and you can use any kind of hair products (gel, wax) after you dye it so don't worry about that.



I've dark brown hair, want to dye it blue, I'll bleach it -Manic Panic 40 vol kit, then go blue -will this wk?

Let me just say.. DON'T DO IT!!!, the brew that you discribe above is toxic and will make your hair fall out or at the very least it will dry it out so bad. Keep your natural color, if you need to stand out, do something special not something stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment