Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

i recently moved to the uk and i have always been addicted to dying my hair crazy colors. i have tried all of the special effects hair dye and manic panic. what i really want is baby blue hair. thats something i havent done. all i can find is turquoise. i dont know where to look. can you help me find some some baby blue/ cotton candy blue hair dye?



I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

mix manic panic blue and virgin snow and youll get your color.



I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

try hottopic or maybe a costume supply store.



I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

You'll have to get this done by a hairdresser.



I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

Is your hair blond?



My friend dyed her hair baby blue with Kool aid. It made her hair smell good but didn't last as long as other dyes.



I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

maybe because most people dont dye their hair baby blue so you should go to the hair dressers.



I want baby blue hair. i cant find that color anywhere.?

Hair dressers dye old ladies hair that colour! You may have to go platnium blond first (cos it may only work on light hair- like grannies have grey hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment