Friday, July 24, 2009

I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

i naturally have yucky greyish/light brown(i will color my hair a blondish/light brown though) hair color with blue eyes and med. skin tone. i usally color my hair dark and use brown contacts. it just looks alot better with my skin tone.



my eyes are a light blue and i really dont like the way i look without my brown contacts. i need to find a way to flatter myself so i can be natual and not all fake!!! thank you much



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

Browns, caramels, and warm/golden yellows. Basically, the opposite of your eye color.



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

Well, you might want to try a neutral color for your eyes and cheeks. Just so you can soften your appearance and let the natural beauty shine through.



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

I suggest browns/plums to highlight your blue eyes (do you know how many people love blue eyes?). A foundation that matches your skin - ask someone at the store, probably. And... I'd go with a light pink lipstick, or even just long-lasting lip gloss (clear or 'nude').



Basics, for sure, is foundation, a little bit of eyeliner, lip gloss and mascara, at least to start off with. Experiment with different colours for everything. You'd be surprised what looks good on you!



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

If you have blue eye's and light too med skin tone you should color your hair blck or even jet black so that the blue in the jet black accents your blue eye's if you you have fairly good facial skin you should use max factor makeup stick for abase and the use a peachy pink color lip stick for blush and lip's and add high gloss to the lip color use black mascara and very little eye shadow if none at all you want to show your true beauty not hide it behind all kinds of make up that is what makes a person look fake.



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

Brown eyes do go with just about every color for when your wearing your contacts. If you dye your hair dark, your eye color should pop naturally against your medium skintone and that is usually considered really pretty. To make your eyes stand out you want to stick with colors that won't compete with your eye color. So stay away from blue and some purples. Stay with warmer tones like browns and that will add to the pop of your eye color.



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

It's a shame you don't like your eye color, my grandmother had your eye color and tinted her hair red when she was young. She had dark brown hair with a hint of carmel red. She was beautiful. She never wore makeup other than a brushed on neutral powder, mascara and lip gloss. All the men went crazy for her. She was quite a beauty in her day. I still think she is, but she's my granny.



BTW, green is the new black and it will bring out the natural color in your eyes. Also try some sexy glasses. You'd be surprized at the different shades that can take your eyes from blah to wow!



I want to go natural! what makeup colors goes best for blue eyes, dark blonde hair and med skin?

a few layers of mascara, maybe a bit of powder, a bit of pinkish blush on your cheeks and a light color lipgloss on your lips would look nice:)



i use to have blonde hair and blue eyes.



now i have light brown hair and blue eyes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment