Friday, July 24, 2009

Which Blue Hair Dye is the best? :O.?

Basically, I want to dye my hair electric bright blue. I'm shootin' for this colour http://pics2.vampirefreaks.com/L/L0/L0s/...



I know that I can only get semi-permanent dye, and that it will need to be re-done often, but the question is - which dye will be the best?



I would rather have a better colour and have it last a couple of weeks less, than have a long lasting dye whose colour is totally off! lol.



Anyway. Three I know about are Manic Panic, Stargazer and Special Effects. Are there any more suggestions? Which shade of which brand will produce the desired colour?



PS. I have Dark brown hair, and realise that I will probably need to apply a bleaching kit. :D.



Which Blue Hair Dye is the best? :O.?

Well, I was just on Hot Topic's website, and on there, I saw two brands:



-Manic Panic (as you already mentioned)



-Color Fiend



Some other ones I saw online were:



-GoodGoth.com



-RAW Hair Dye (also on Hot Topic)



-Special Effects Hair Dye



-Fun Colors



And that's all I can find (for now.)



I'll keep you updated if I can.



Hope I helped.



P.S. Yeah, you should bleach it first.



Tips: before dying any color, test it on a patch of your skin first.



If possible, try to have a friend help with bleaching, because sometimes, bleaching dark brown or black hair can cause it to turn orange.



Which Blue Hair Dye is the best? :O.?

yeah. this guy I knew tried to bleach his hair and got it ginger. haha. And I have a friend (and a very fashion-concious sister) already on hand to help.



Have you had any first hand experience with Blue dye?



They seem to have a horrible tendancy to go green.



lol. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment