Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

k so when i talk to people and they ask me what i look like i tell them blonde hair and blue eyes. then they are like omg you are hott. why is that? why is blonde hair and blue hair so hott?



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

its not, brown hair and green eyes is hotter



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

WOOF



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

Its not always, its what the person is inside that counts!



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

Because that is the standard of beauty in fashion and hollywood. I am also blonde-haired and blue-eyed, and hear that all the time, too. Plus, it stands out. If you say "brown or black hair and brown eyes", that describes 98% of the population, so it is not unique.



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

it aint its plain =)



interesting is hot ?



although the best eye colour for boys is dark brown



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

Its not to me brown hair blue eyes is better...more rare



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

it used to be because it was rare. then marilyn monroe came along and made it into a sex symbol. so natural blondes are "hot" because they're rare and dyed blondes are "hot" because they're trying to be hot or like marilyn monroe.



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

im not sure society today just judges it like that



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

Many people are trained to think that blond hair and blue eyes is the most appealing look. However, most come to a certain age where they think for themselves and are able to determine what their brain observes and thinks is sexy or hot.



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

It's popular and flirty. I am the same



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

well becoz it is hot, dependz on taste



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

I think it's because in most parts of the world, people are naturally brunette. Blonde is still seen as unique. As for blue eyes, it's probably the same thing.



This has been my guess for a while, now.



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

Because its not common - in the sense that only about 5% of the people in the world have blonde hair and brown eyes carry a dominant gene and are more common. BUT in this day and age, with hair coloring and colored contacts anyone can be blonde and have blue eyes.



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

I don't know I think everyone has good traits about them there are brown eyes that are beautiful as well as green and as far as hair color I like a lot of different colors some people look really good as a blonde and others look better with darker hair....I personaly think people with dark hair and blue eyes are prettier because there's not so many of them



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

It's not that it's inherently "hot," it's just that it's rare in the US. I believe the most common hair color in the US is black.



When I bleached mine, people paid much more attention to me than when I have it espresso (my natural color, I'm Native American so you can picture an olive skin tone and gray eyes with that.) I've actually been thinking about lightening it gradually now because of the fact I'm not paid as much mind. Standing out pays off in some cases.



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

I'm not sure! I think that most hot models out there have blond hair and blue eyes! LOL! I think that's hot too!



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

it depends on where you are. I'm in louisiana and the vast population has brown/black hair and dark brown eyes. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and its rare here.



i'm not so sure about up north. it really just depends on the person. blue eyes are stunning and rare since brown is a dominant trait, as well as brown hair



Blonde hair, blue eyes.?

It is hott because those are rare traits and many people with blonde hair and blue eyes are attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment