Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Does ANY hair company have an electric blue hair dye that doesn't suck?

I'm growing my hair out past shoulder length, and then want to dye it black with electric blue highlights



I plan on doing this at the end of summer, to give my hair some time to highlight naturally before i bleach it.



Currently, my hair's a medium/light brown.



Any suggestions on bleaching kits (like henna) that wouldn't make my hair die?



And 1ST PRIORITY is what hair dyes should i use. I want a BLACK black and a blue similar to this color:http://www.bwild.com/attur.html



Then again, I could just have a bad sense of fashion when combining a black black with this shade of blue, i personally think i can pull it off though. You tell me. I'm only human



Does ANY hair company have an electric blue hair dye that doesn't suck?

Firstly, your hair is made of keratin, like your finger nails, so bleaching it may cause some damage, but regular conditioning treatments before and after bleaching will help reduce this. Sally Beauty Supply has a lot of great colors, and there are kits designed to lighten and color in one step. http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1450/240...



They also have a line of colors that you use after lightening.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1450/140...



Or, they have the Manic Panic that you suggested.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1450/484...



As for the black, one of the sales associates will offer you great advice on what color to choose....



Does ANY hair company have an electric blue hair dye that doesn't suck?

I'm not sure, I don't die my hair but I think ICE does because i needed to use it for a Halloween costume once



Does ANY hair company have an electric blue hair dye that doesn't suck?

OK, First let me tell you this...your school and / or job has the right to exclude you because of your hair color. I know, it's not fair but true. I like and have used Clairol products. You're going to need Jet-Black or Midnight Black so you can see the blue highlights. For the Blue highlights I would go with Hair Manic Panic. Please have a professional do your color. These colors are both pretty dark and you will need a double process to get the results you want. Not easy to do yourself at home. Besides most beauty supply stores will not allow you to buy high level bleach without a license. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment